Simply the Thoughts

Thoughts convert to Speech and Action slowly... SAI RAM

Friday, October 10, 2014

The Real Harm in Multitasking

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for kumar
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
The Real Harm in Multitasking
 
Travis Bradberry on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Why You Should Always Say "Hello" In The Elevator
 
Liz Linzer
 
I recently traveled to Europe to visit a few of our offices abroad and launch a new, exciting youth employment initiative for...
 
When to Turn Your Back on Your Career
 
Nicola Roark
 
The best decision I ever made was when I was 32. I decided to abandon a job I enjoyed at a point when I was finally getting...
 
Thanks for not buying popcorn from my son
 
Trey Tompkins
 
If you declined my son's offer to buy popcorn from his Cub Scout Pack yesterday, I owe you one. I'm serious.I spent yesterday...
 
I've Interviewed 100s of Candidates and the Ones I Hire Always Do This
 
Minal Mehta
 
In the interview format that we use today, you have less than an hour to convince every interviewer that you are the best...
 
The Three Things I Look For In a Candidate
 
Tim Westergren
 
Aside from general intelligence and the appropriate job skills and experience that are table stakes for any hire, there are three...
 
The Genius Way Coca-Cola Employees Manage Their Email, Plus More Tips
 
Jacky Carter
 
Forget work/life balance. You can sleep when you die.At least that's how Snapchat's Emily White and Coca Cola's Wendy Clark said...
 
A great first week at PayPal
 
Dan Schulman
 
Just arrived home after one of the most eventful and exciting weeks of my career. After being announced as the new president and...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for kumar swamy (self employe at quickfix). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home